BUTTER TOASTED RICOTTA GNUDI
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 Eggland’s Best® Egg (large)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- Parsley, if desired
- Combine ricotta cheese, egg, parsley, garlic and salt in bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup flour; stir until well mixed. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil. Place additional flour into pie pan.
- Drop scant tablespoons dough into flour. Gently roll dough in flour, shaking off excess.
- Melt butter in 12-inch skillet over low heat. Drop gnudi into boiling water; cook 3-5 minutes or until gnudi rise to top. Remove each gnudi from water as it rises; place into skillet. Increase skillet heat to medium. Cook, turning occasionally, 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place into serving dish; pour remaining butter over top. Garnish with parsley, if desired.